Friday, November 4, 2011

Just a peek.....

Justin's Senior Pictures














We took some of him with his truck {those are some of my favorite} and a few more casual ones!! These are the only one she put on facebook for a pre-view!!! We've been down to look at the other ones and I don't know how I will ever decide!!! Shari Baron from Baron Photography took them!! I think they turned out awesome and can't believe he's a senior and we are doing senior pictures!! He had his tux picture taken at school and those turned out good too!!! We'll post some more as soon as we decide what ones we are getting!! I had picked so many John asked if I was going to wallpaper the living room with them!!!
And ya know what..... that's not such a bad idea {wink, wink}!!!


2 comments:

Jolene said...

I CANNOT believe Justin is a senior!!! But that wallpaper idea is a good one. You have 4 walls in your living room...one for each of your kids! Tell John "you're welcome" for giving you such a great idea! :)

Scott and Lindsey said...

What GREAT pictures!! I am with Jolene...I can't believe Justin is a senior!!! Holy crap chris, when did that happen?!