Friday, September 12, 2008

HaPpY BiRTthDdaY Steph!!

Today is my little sisters birthday!! Here are a few things about Steph...
1) She is Relief Society President in her ward - and does a great job!!
2) She has 3 handsome boys.
3) She can whip into a parking space half the size of her car, scares me to death!!
4) She hates doing laundry (who doesn't?)
5) She love to shop
6) Her the nickname "Fabulous"
7) She's a great friend to others
8) She hurt her back jumping rope at my house with Hannah and is just barely recovering
9) She's a great mom
10) and she likes to eat out at Outback. Hope she has a great day!!
Justin had a football game yesterday and he did awesome!!He's #81...
He did a tackle and hurt his shoulder pretty bad. He's the one on the ground...he had it checked out and it is just bruised real bad. He'll have to take it easy, ice it, and stay on ibuprofen for a few days, but he'll be fine! He wasn't able to play the rest of the game and John went down and checked on him...Tyler his friend #25 was also out for some of the game, he got his helmet knocked off and then got hit on the head and got a minor concussion... So we are glad they are both ok...just a little banged up. John went hunting this morning!! I always try and wake up when he goes, kiss him goodbye and wish him luck, and get a few pictures, but I am soo out of it I don't even hear the alarm, him getting ready, and he says he comes and kisses me bye but I am out cold!! But if one of my little chicks cough, sneeze, talk, or farts in their sleep, I'm wide awake!! Well off to doing my daily "stuff"!! Have to run and get Steph a b-day present. I'll tell you what I got her tomorrow...it's one of those things you want but think it's kinda silly and would probably not buy for yourself but fun to get as a gift!! Make sense?? We are going to go to Ruby River tonight for dinner...yummy!! So maybe I'll be back later...I was tagged by Steph for a hubby tag...how fun. I just bought a key chain at Porter's that says "I(heart)John"! Cheesy I know! But I'm a cheesy kinda gal!!

3 comments:

Jonna said...

Cute Birthday stuff about Steph..she's so darn pretty! I don't know how you live through the football season....too much to worry about. I also love your cute fall layout. I will try to get you a Chi Flat Iron soon!

Jessica said...

What a tough guy! I hope his shoulder heals well - gotta love football season!!

Sabrina said...

Hi Russells,
My name is Sabrina and i am the Marketing Assistant for Ruby River. i wanted to thank you for mentioning us in your blog and was hoping i could give you a free appetizer coupon! please e-mail me your contact information at sberry@splat.com. Thanks again Russells!