Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Justin started driving today...
and he did great!! The only thing he didn't know was where the bright switch was, but other than that his teacher said he did great!! He could tell that he had driven a little bit (we had let him drive every once in a while here and there, only with his dad and I and never with anyone else) so it was good that he was somewhat familiar with the car and road!! But we put the kibosh on that since he had started driver's ed cause if he gets caught driving he doesn't get his license for a year!!! He is so not willing to take that chance and neither are we!! Mandie and I followed the drivers ed car to get a few pictures of my baby driving!! It was actually quite hilarious and Justin really didn't have a problem with it...he knew I would be out there, somewhere, ready to snap a few pictures!! He was a great sport about it and I love him for letting me "capture" all these memories...someday when he sits down with his kids and shows them my "journal" he'll say..."your grandma followed me around my first day of drivers ed and took pictures." His kids will laugh and he will be taken back for just a second or two to one of the many exciting and new adventures in his life that his mom caught on camera!! I didn't get too carried away and jump out of the car and stand next to the road so I just took them from inside the car - hence the blurry pictures...

Every day is an adventure around here!! So thankful for... 1) Justin survived his first day of driving 2) I survived Justin's first day of driving 3) everyone is on their way to their beds where they are all safe and sound and only 7 hours till our next adventure ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tell Justin thanks for the good laugh. I love that kid he is such a good kid. Good luck with driver's ed Justin. Love ya tons
Good Jod Justin Love ya Bud!
Great job Justing AND Mom!!
Oh, I remember the days of driver's ed - we had thee oldest car EVER, it was seriously a big hunk of junk, but hey - I was on my way to a driver's license!!
YEA JUSTIN!!!
One day he will truly appreciate your following him around with that camera! I was never brave enough to do that with 4 daughters. What a great Mom!
Post a Comment