Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jace...

had his Priesthood Preview this afternoon. I can't believe he will turn 12 in April. Just seems like yesterday he was in his swing, with his red hair that stuck straight up in the air and was a soft as a new born baby chicks, just a swingin'! We had to to write a letter to Jace about some Christ-like qualities we see in Jace...a few I wrote about were that Jace is a very KIND person, he is very GIVING, he SERVES others, he is OBEDIENT, he is LOVING, but most of all he is loved by his dad and me and all of his family. I am so thankful for a husband, a son ~soon to be two sons ~ who hold and honor their priesthood. We are so proud of you Jace...And I snapped a picture of the kids before we went to church {John had to work today}... Justin was in a hurry to get to the car so he could drive to church. It was a good day...my house looks like a small tornado went through it, but it's Sunday ~ a day of rest, so I'm resting!! Watched AFV, one of my favorite shows, and plan on putting the kids to bed early!! Have a busy week...ortho appointments, check-ups, PTO meetings, dance for the girls, basketball for the boys, lunch for the basketball team, presidency meeting, and throw in all the housework, taking the kids to and from school, cooking, cleaning...I'm worn out already!! Thursday Justin has a game in Salmon, so we are going to take Jace and a few friends snowboarding to Kelley's...after we drop the boys off, John, me, and the girls are going to go to Heise to soak in the hot pots!! Should be fun! And after a week like I have ahead of me...much needed!!! So grateful for 1) the priesthood and how it blesses my family 2) my family 3) had a wonderful night out with my hubby and family last night ~ thank you for everything...we love you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is AWESOME!! What a wonderful step for Jace - that is something he will always hold sacred - us as mothers too!
Cute pictures of your kiddos - I love your skirt too!

Mandie said...

Cute little family! I was so excited to see your boys in those sweater vest. Austen has one and every Sunday we have a complete melt down that we look like a grandpa, but once I showed him the picture of your boys he is okay with it now. Tell Justin and Jace thanks I owe them.

Kimberly Davis said...

OK Miss Fashion, love the color - you look great, I'm so happy your finally posting pictures of you!!!