Finally got a few pictures of Jace snowboarding at Kelly Canyon with the ski club. This was taken by one of the teachers and is going to be in the year book. It’s hard to tell but he is jumping off the jumps…the top picture he just finished a 180º and in the second picture he just finished a tail grab. He had a great time and it was so worth the money spent. I’m just glad I finally got a few pictures. Maybe next year John and I will tag along and MAYBE try skiing again ~ John might try snowboarding, but I’ll stick with the old school ~ ski’s! We used to ski all the time and it was so much fun!! I remember once we didn’t have school and John and I went to Kelly’s and spent the whole day together skiing! Good times, good times!! We took John’s car in to the repair shop…as a last resort, John can not figure out what’s wrong with it and he is pretty good at fixin’ things. It is SO loud coming down the street at night when he comes home, sounds like it’s about to explode! So if it’s more than a few hundred to fix it we are just going to drive it to the junk yard. Then I don’t know what we’ll do, have to find somethin’…but what! Every time we start to “talk” about what we should buy it turns into a very “heated argument” cause we both have different ideas about what we should do! So we just agree to disagree till we get closer to making a decision and see what’s out there to get! I tell ya…some days {big sigh}! Went to mother/daughter dance class tonight. We almost have the dance learned! Recital is in 8 weeks! It should be fun ~ I still can’t believe I’m dancing! Went for a brisk walk with John after the kids were in bed…he kicks my butt! Makes me run and do you know how long it’s been since I’ve ran? Can’t quite decide if I like running…I guess if I was in shape and could run with out it feeling like my lings were going to explode it wouldn’t be so bad! Maybe I’ll get there! I would love to run with John but to keep up with his “jog” I would have to “sprint” ~ he’s got long legs! Well this was supposed to be a short post and I’ve babbled! So thankful for…1) got my FHE packets done and delivered 2) John did the dinner dishes…♥ him so much 3) going to go crawl in my warm bed and snuggle with my honey!
1 comment:
I betcha that your boys are happy about the new snow! Kenny & I run-job together in the summer...5 a.m....6 plus miles, at least four days a week. You are right, it is hard having a husband for a running partner. Their legs are longer, therfore they kick your butt, while you are FLAT OUT RUNNING TO KEEP UP!
Post a Comment