Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween ~ 2010

Halloween has turned into a week long event!!! By the time you have school parties and go to the other events around town...it's a long week!! Does get a little tiring but it's fun and at least the girls can wear their costume more than once!! Here's our Halloween festivities....

HALLE'S SCHOOL PARTY... 
She wanted to be Tinkerbell this year!!! John and I went and helped at her school party!! They played games and had cookies and punch!! And she came home with a big bag of candy!!!

TRICK OR TREAT STREET...
 Mario {Carson}, Ash Nolan ~ Rock Star {Tanner}, Tinkerbell {Halle}, Captain Jake {Jake}... 
 At Trick or Treat Street they have tons of trailers lined up on each side of the road and you walk along and different business's from around Idaho Falls hand out candy...
As we were leaving this creepy guy followed Jace around for like 5 minutes...

BOO at the ZOO...
This was the first year we have gone to Boo at the Zoo and we loved it!!! It was so fun to walk around and see the animals and get MORE candy!! Halle and I met Mandie and her family there! Jace was with them and I was watching for them cause I had already paid for Jace and had his ticket!! Well I totally missed him walking by cause this is how he showed up...
I about wet my pants laughing!!! Him and Austen came dressed up as old men!!!

Everyone finally made it and off we went!!! It was decorated so cute...lights everywhere!!! And most of the animals were out!
 

Then for the main event....
HALLOWEEN NIGHT ~ TRICK or TREATING...

 Jace thought he was too old to go trick or treating so he stayed home and passed out candy and played video games while I went around with the girls...
 Justin stayed home too but because he was grounded {see previous post} and passed out candy and played video games too! And was really angry he wasn't out with his friends on Halloween and having fun!!! Sorry Brigham...all I can say is "consequences"!!!
John had to work but he got home just in time for pizza, checking of the candy, and a few scary movies {that he watched by himself cause I don't like scary movies}!! The girls got a TON of candy, some that I just barely threw away, you know the kind that will sit there for months...the salt water taffy, hard butterscotch candies, and the dried apple slices!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Such cute kids!! I LOVE their costumes! You guys do so many fun things:-)